Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Friends of a Feather....Flock together!

I talked one of my hive mates, Erica, into joining the Supernova Friendship Swap being hosted over at Late Night Quilter.

The low down:

Basically you and your partner make 10 Supernova blocks-(Tutorial can be found over at Freshly Pieced) 2 each month- 1 for yourself and 1 for your partner for 5 months. Along with this there will be some fun questions to answer and send with your block each month, this way you get to know each other a little better.

Erica and I swapped a couple fabric options (she made me choose..no pressure) we ended up with Botanique by Joel Dewberry. I asked her to choose the color way that she liked and she chose the Golden Hour and I am doing the Fountain.
 

Isn't this just a beautiful line! Love me some Joel Dewberry! I have my first block for Erica completed. 
 
I'll be sending this beauty out this week! So excited to see the rest of these blocks come together!

TTFN!

Belinda


4 comments:

  1. That is such a great block!! It looks especially fabulous in those Joel Dewberry fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Joel Dewberry fabric line! When I was selecting some fabric for my sister in laws quilt recently, I had it nailed down to either Joel Dewberry or Amy Butler....I ended up going for the Amy Butler, so I'll be very keen to see how you both go with the Joel Dewberry, it's very pretty and your block is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those colours! And your block looks very nice and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. You picked lovely color combo. BTW do you know you have the word verification on?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!

Thank your for taking the time to leave a comment.

I respond to all comments, so if you are a no-reply blogger, make sure to leave your email address in your comment.